Saturday, January 3, 2015

Introducing Our New Wedding & Wedding Shower Candy Buffet!

Happy new year! It's officially January. Which means wind chill warnings abound in our neck of the woods and my pink Snuggie and I re-kindle our old friendship.

January is also sort of the unofficial kick off of wedding season, and right away in January we are exhibiting at two local wedding shows. One was today, and one is next weekend.

Today's show was hosted by Diamond MC Entertainment, which my brother-in-law and sister-in-law run. They hosted it at the Miller Hill Mall, and so naturally with so many friends involved, we exhibited there today. Next Saturday we will also be exhibiting at the Duluth Bridal Show at the DECC. Sadly, I wasn't able to exhibit at the expo today, I spent my afternoon coloring Frozen pictures and racing toy cars. However, I'll be joining Peter at next weekend's show.

With the start of wedding season, Peter and I decided it was time to finally execute a theme for a wedding candy buffet we had been talking about for a long time. We think it's perfect for the current trends of many of the weddings we have seen lately.

Behold, the vintage shabby chic candy buffet! Peter and I worked hours on this, long conversations about what it would look like notwithstanding.




Now, I super-love this theme because it is so my taste. The vintage, farmhouse chic, shabby chic, whatever-ya-call-it look is slowly taking over my home decor as well. It felt good to channel our love for this type of look into a candy buffet.


The great thing about this candy buffet is it translates well into bridal showers or baby showers as well.




If you missed the wedding show today, come out and see us at the one next week. We hope you like the new buffet as much as we do!

2 comments:

  1. Really liking the cute arrangements of wedding shower. I am also thinking to copy some of them for the bridal shower of my sister booked at one of gracious San Francisco wedding venues next month. Hope she likes these fantastic ideas and allows me to implement them.

    ReplyDelete