Friday, July 12, 2013

Unique Idea for an At Home Party

This evening I hosted (hostessed? ha) my very first at home party. It was for a company called 31, and they make the cutest bags, purses, etc as well as organizational solutions, which I have a bit of an affinity for, but not the budget- hence the hosting.

One of the great things about the hosting is the perks like discounts and free products. One of the not as great things is cleaning your house from top to bottom fooling people into thinking I live like this all of the time, and having to shell out money for food. I was looking for a unique idea for my party that would be fun and wouldn't break the bank.

Oh wouldn't you know?! I just happen to know a nice little company that does candy buffets! ;) So we set up a girly candy buffet to go along with the girly things like shopping for purses. Everyone loved it and it was cost effective. Looking for something unique to spice up your next at home party? Try a candy buffet to make your event extra sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment